Submission & Decision Dates
|Submission Dates||Decision Dates|
|February 1-15, 2018||Mid-March|
|May 1-15, 2018||Mid-June|
|August 1-15, 2018||Mid-September|
|November 1-15, 2018||Mid-December|
- Applications must be submitted by 3:00 pm on the last day of the submission period.
- You will not be able to start a new proposal in the online portal until the submission window has opened; you may use the materials provided below to prepare your application.
- Any draft applications remaining in the system after the application deadline has passed will not be saved.
- Applicants will be notified of decisions approximately one month after the submission deadline.
How to Apply
The Foundation utilizes an online grants management portal where applicants can submit requests, file reports and review their grant history online, in order to streamline the application process.
To Apply Online:
Step 1: If you believe your request meets the eligibility criteria as outlined in the guidelines, register using the link below.
Step 2: Use your login information to access our online Grants Management Portal.
Step 3: Once logged in, complete the following items:
- Under Organization and Contact Information, complete the Organization Profile and Personal Profile. Please note: If your agency does not have a IRS 501(C) 3 tax-exempt determination letter, please upload a completed W-9 form.
- Click the “New Proposals” icon to begin an application. Be sure to save your work periodically, as the application form will not auto-save your work.
- Click “Submit” when complete. You may save an application in progress and return to it by clicking the “Current Proposals” icon on your home screen. Submitted applications cannot be edited.
Step 4: After you have submitted an application, your request will be considered. You may view/print a submitted application, but will not be able to edit it.
For your convenience, we have compiled the application questions in a step-by-step document, which we encourage you to download and serve as your guide throughout the application process.
The Application Overview will walk you through the narrative questions you’ll be asked once you access the online application; we recommend you draft your answers in Microsoft Word ahead of time and copy + paste them in to the online application.
Required Forms & Attachments
The following forms and attachments are required to complete an application:
- Release of Information Form (please have parent/guardian fill out the form);
- Family Income and Expense Form (please have parent/guardian fill out the form);
- Relevant test results, assessment findings, and/or IEPs (if applicable); and
- At least one letter of support from another professional who is involved in the case and who is not associated with the service provider submitting the application (i.e., doctor, teacher, social worker, etc.).
Please do not include photos or video with the application.
- We recommend you review the Application Overview, collect the PDF documents you will need to upload, and write responses to the narrative questions before starting the online application form.
- Please review our Frequently Asked Questions before starting the online application form.
- We welcome your feedback as we continue to improve the application process. If you encounter any problems or have suggestions about how we can improve your experience, please contact Erin Lingren, Grants Manager, at email@example.com.