Grant Reporting & Renewal Procedures
The Foundation utilizes an online grants management portal where applicants can submit requests, file reports and review their grant history online, in order to streamline the application process.
Grantees are required to submit a report at the completion of the grant period, as specified in the grant application and grant agreement. Should the date of treatment completion change, please contact the Foundation to request an extended grant report due date. Please note that applications from service providers that have overdue grant reports not previously approved by the Foundation will not be considered.
Please use your username and password to log-in to the grants management portal, and then proceed as follows:
- For your convenience, the Foundation has compiled a downloadable overview that outlines each question you’ll be asked to complete in the online report. We encourage you to draft your narratives in Microsoft Word and then copy + paste into the online report. Before accessing the online grants management portal, download the Grant Report Overview.
- Select the “Grant Reports to Complete” icon to access the report form and click the appropriate “Grant Report” link.
- Save frequently using the ‘Save’ button on the application page, as the form will not auto-save your work. This will also enable you to logout and return to your work.
- When you have completed the report and uploaded the required attachment(s), click the ‘Submit’ button. Once you have submitted the report it cannot be edited. You will receive an email confirming that your report has been received.
In special circumstances, the Foundation will consider funding renewal requests on a case by case basis. To be considered for renewal funding, grantees must adhere to the following:
- Due to the nature of services funded and to ensure continuity, renewal submissions must be received prior to the completion of the initial treatment period. Please refer to submission deadlines and application review dates to determine the appropriate submission window.
- A renewal request can only be submitted once.
- Contact Foundation staff for detailed instructions on how to submit a renewal application on the online grants management portal.
We welcome your feedback as we continue to improve the reporting process. If you encounter any problems or have suggestions about how we can improve your experience, please contact Erin Lingren, Grants Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.