Grant Reporting & Renewal Procedures
The Foundation utilizes an online grants portal where applicants can submit requests, file reports and review their grant history online.
Grantees are required to submit a report at the completion of the grant period, as specified in the grant agreement. Should the date of treatment completion change, please contact the Foundation to request an extended grant report due date. Please note that applications from service providers that have overdue grant reports not previously approved by the Foundation will not be considered.
- For your convenience, the Foundation has compiled a downloadable Grant Report Overview that outlines each question you’ll be asked to complete in the report. We encourage you to draft responses to the narrative questions in a word processing program (Microsoft Word, Google Docs, etc.) and then copy + paste into the online report form.
- Once logged in to the grants management portal, click the “Grant Reports to Complete” icon, and then click the link to the appropriate grant report.
- Save frequently using the “Save Draft” button, as the form will not auto-save your work. This will also allow you to log out and return to your work. Whenever exiting the portal, be sure to log out before closing the page or browser.
- Click the “Submit” button once you have completed the narrative questions and uploaded any attachments. The report cannot be edited once it is submitted. You will receive an email confirming that your report has been received.
- To download a PDF version of your submitted report, open the submitted report and click the “Printable Grant Report” button.
In special circumstances, the Foundation will consider funding renewal requests on a case by case basis. To be considered for renewal funding, grantees must adhere to the following:
- Due to the nature of services funded and to ensure continuity, renewal submissions must be received prior to the completion of the initial treatment period. Please refer to submission deadlines and application review dates to determine the appropriate submission window.
- A renewal request can only be submitted once.
- Contact Foundation staff for detailed instructions on how to submit a renewal application on the online grants management portal.
We welcome your feedback as we continue to improve the reporting process. If you encounter any problems or have suggestions about how we can improve your experience, please call our main line at 415-561-6540.